2011년 1월 11일 화요일

Name: YON    Class: 24
In the film "Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring" what lesson do you think the monk is trying to teach his young student?   Reflectively relate this learning process to yout own personal experience.


     Hello, my name is Yon. I'm in class 24. This is and essay about a monk and his student, and I'm writting a SAT essay about it. I will  talk about the video and the back ground of it. Then I will talk about what was happen there. Know here we go!!
     FIRST, about the video. the name is " Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring.". Kim ki duck made this video. In the video we just only saw the spring part. In the video the temple is in the middle of  a lake. In there, there are monk, his student, and student's dog. Every morning the two person bows to the Buddaha statue. The kid goes out to pick herbs. Then he sees a snake, but he just throw it away. I was really suprised to it. He goes up a hill and look down to his temple, but he was looking bored
    Second, about what happens in spring. I said the boy was looking bored, well I think he found out a way to throw away his boring. He went to a pond then catched a tiny fish, Then he tied the string around the fish and a stone. Then he laughed at the fish that he can't swim well. Then he did it the same way to the frog and the snake. And the master saw this!! I felt I was seeing the horror movie "SAW" Any way  when the kid was sleeping, the maser tied a rope and a stone to the kid. When he wake woke up, he begged to the master t release it. But he said " relaease all of the animals you trearted  like this. Then I'll release it. If any thing ios dead you'll need to hang the rock in your heart forever" But the fish and the snake died.
   I think the moral was " treat somebody as yoy wanted to be treated" I think the master was wise

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기